Kimberly Servello's Embroidery Blog

Kimberly Servello - Pattern Drawer and Embroideress

Saturday, February 16, 2013

A Gathering of Embroiderers


Anyone going to Williamsburg, VA next Sunday for the annual 'A Gathering of Embroiderers?'  It's a rather intimate needlework conference, held in the Williamsburg Hospitality House.  I attended Tricia's Glittering Gentleman's Nightcap class there in 2008.  I had a wonderful time.  The staff at WHH go out of their way to welcome stitchers.  If you don't want to sign up for a class, you can just sit in the common room (which is lovely) and stitch & chat to your heart's content among fellow embroiderers.

Looking through the class offerings this year, it seems that many designs are either spring-themed or have light Spring colors  (Or maybe it's that I'm ready for a change of season, as I sit here in my kitchen, surrounded by windows revealing yet another new snowfall).


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing !!! So sad to hear that life has thrown you a few curve balls. Your work is so inspiring and your blog is so great. Hope that you will find happiness and contentment elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your interest in my blog. I'd love to hear from you...