Kimberly Servello's Embroidery Blog

Kimberly Servello - Pattern Drawer and Embroideress

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

SAL For The Trevelyon Purse Ornament


Needle in a Haystack - a needlework shop in California - has created a Yahoo group to do a SAL for my Trevelyon Christmas Ornament Purse.  They are also selling kits for the purse.  You don't have to buy your supplies from their shop to join the SAL (I should mention that I am not affiliated with this shop in any way, nor will I profit from the kit sales).  

If interested in participating in the SAL, here's a link to Needle in a Haystack's Newsletter which gives links to both the SAL group on Yahoo, and the kit available for purchase online.  (Once you click on the link, scroll down until you see the purse photo.)  As of yesterday, there were 20 people signed up for the SAL, according to Cathe from Needle in a Haystack.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in my blog. I'd love to hear from you...